San Diego, California
Financial Analyst – Biomedical Sciences – Hybrid, SD!
Consider this the ideal springboard for the rest of your financial career. Every day here is an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your finance experience combined with your analytical skills and go-getter attitude will help you to excel in this growing company. Don’t miss this chance to work in an outstanding culture and gain a high-level view of the business in order to launch yourself into a successful career. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- 2-3+ years of Finance experience, or experience working with strategy and analytics.
- Strong analytics and communications skills to convey information accurately.
- Ability to use advanced functions in excel and tier 1 ERP (SAP, Oracle).
What you will do:
- Be a key leader on budgeting and forecasting processes, financial performance analysis, and financial modeling.
- Assist with worldwide management reporting packages.
- Analyze KPIs and identify opportunities for improvement in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work cross-functionally to drive process improvements and system implementations.
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Impact: have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as part of the company.
Please send your resume to Emma Bruno at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!