Plano, TX, Texas
Financial Analyst – Plano,TX – $38/hr + DOE:
Proven Recruiting has partnered with a Software company who is a leader in the industry. Your financial analysis experience in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below.
What you'll do:
- Prepare revenue forecasts
- Develop and maintain relationships with business unit personnel
- Proactively suggest changes to improve accuracy of forecasts and business plan
- Develop and maintain reporting processes related to month end review of operating results
- Prepare P&L and other reports
- Research and provide analysis of the business unit’s performance
- Applies statistical analysis, simulations, and predictive modeling to analyze current procedures.
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum two years experience in a corporate finance position
- Advanced Excel training and usage in current role
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Driven! Someone who is eager to take on additional projects and not satisfied with the bare minimum.
Why work here:
- Mentorship! Opportunity to work closely with talented and open-minded Executive team
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
If you feel your experience fits the above requirements and you're interested in the role we'd love to hear from you! Please apply and send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org