$80k – $150k DOE + bonus
Looking to join a fast-growing oil & gas company in Houston? A leader in their industry, this is a great opportunity to gain exposure to multiple facets of the organization and support the company’s strategic goals. The Financial Analyst should be team oriented and have strong modeling skills. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Prepare budgets, forecasts, and analysis
- Review and recommend different types of business key performance indicators
- Prepare financial performance materials for management
- Ad hoc reporting, as necessary
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field of study
- 2-5+ years financial analysis experience
- Modeling experience highly preferred
- Previous investment banking experience strongly preferred
- Previous acquisition experience is also preferred.
Why work here?:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package: this company offers a great compensation package.
- Culture: we value our people, and we pride ourselves on rewarding accomplishments while providing a fun, fulfilling, and challenging environment.
For immediate consideration, please contact Madison Huffman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $80,000 to $150,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google