San Diego, California
Financial Analyst – Technology Company – Hybrid!
A well-known San Diego global communications company is seeking a strong financial analyst who can bring expertise to the team. Every week provides an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in FP&A combined with your interpersonal skills will help you to excel in this continually growing company. Apply today to join, grow, and learn!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field.
- Minimum 2+ years of Financial Planning & Analysis experience, forecasting, P&L Balance Sheet, and Financial Modeling
- Experience with Oracle, SAP, Hyperion/Essbase, and Coupa preferred
- Technology experience and experience supporting large publicly traded companies
What you’ll do:
- Prepare financial reports.
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Identify inefficiencies and implement new processes.
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow the San Diego practice!
- Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we'll listen to your voice
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $80,000 to $95,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.