Financial Analyst – Big4
San Diego, California
Financial Analyst Corporate FP&A – High-Growth Environment – Leading Company in Technology
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in the technology is looking to support and promote a talented Financial Analyst that is ready to capitalize on their FP&A skills. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in Finance, Accounting or a related field; public accounting experience a plus
- Proficient in Excel and Tableau
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What you'll do:
- Be a key finance supporter on the commercial side of the business unit
- Play a pivotal supporting role in the pricing decision of their products
- Partake in commercial contract negotiations
Why work here:
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Unlimited PTO: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: This company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
Please send your resume to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.