Financial Analyst – Corporate FP&A
San Diego, California
Financial Analyst Corporate FP&A – High-Growth Environment – Leading Company in Technology
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in the technology is looking to support and promote a talented Financial Analyst that is ready to capitalize on their FP&A skills. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of experience working in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Proficient in Excel and Tableau
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What you'll do:
- Be a key finance supporter on the commercial side of the business unit
- Play a pivotal supporting role in the pricing decision of their products
- Partake in commercial contract negotiations
Why work here:
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Unlimited PTO: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: This company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.