Financial Analyst – Revenue Modeling
San Diego, California
Senior Financial Analyst – San Diego – Integral BU Finance Leader
Do you want to contribute to a large, fast moving technology company? Liaise with some of the county’s top technology leaders as the Senior Financial Analyst supporting one of San Diego's leading technology companies.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in finance, accounting, economics or related degree, ideally with a GPA of 3.5+
- 4+ years of financial analysis experience at a public company. Technology industry preferred.
- Experience working cross-functionally to gather market data and forecast revenue
- Strong systems experience including forecasting in Excel, TM1, Tableau, and/or other large planning tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and understand technology and engineering lingo.
What you will do:
- Work hand in hand with the company's top leaders model out projected revenue based on market research
- Build complex forecast models to assess the viability and potential profitability of new technologies and projects.
- Synthesize and analyze complex data and present findings to senior executives.
- Learn about the company's newest technologies and advise on the strategic direction of projects as it relates to the company's bottom line.
Why work here:
- Work with talented leaders at one of San Diego's leading technology companies
- Be “in the know” about technologies that could change the course of the way we live before such technologies are released to the public
- Excellent and comprehensive compensation and benefit plan including one of the most competitive compensation packages in San Diego
- Long-term growth opportunities where internal rotations are encouraged
If you feel this would be worth exploring or just curious to know more, please forward your resume to email@example.com and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.