Financial Analyst/Senior Financial Analyst
San Diego, California
Financial Analyst/Senior Financial Analyst – San Diego – Great Career Path
Dynamic, growing, profitable company and industry. Exceptional team with great mentors and opportunities to learn, grow, and contribute. Compensation packages included base, bonus, equity, great benefits. This is an ideal role for a candidate with a few years of corporate experience in a large publicly traded company. Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Degree in Finance, Econ, or Accounting with a GPA of 3.5+
- CPA, Masters’ in Accounting or Tax, or MBA a plus
- 2-4 years of progressive finance in a large publicly traded company
- Excellent Excel skills with some experience in Tableau, Visual Basic, or other systems desired
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, large, complicated environments
- Career focused with a strong work ethic and the desire to learn and contribute
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What You’ll Do:
- Build, enhance, and use complex financial models to assist managers with pricing decisions, budgets, and forecasts
- Work with cross-functional teams to prepare scenario analysis and revise related global budgets and forecasts as appropriate
- Prepare and present analyses and decision trees to management
- Contribute to the team success and grow your career
Why Work Here:
- People: work with a talented and driven team of professionals who support and enjoy one another, and where professional and personal growth is encouraged
- Growth: work at a cutting-edge company where professional, intellectual, and personal growth flow
- Impact: collaborate with a team where your input is valued and where your positive contributions will make a difference and be rewarded
- Compensation Package: packages include base, bonus, equity, and excellent benefits
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.