New York City, New York
Leader without a team? This pioneer company in the legal space is looking to support and promote a talented Director, who will be in charge of various projects. The ideal professional will have a strong background in Finance and Accounting, and an eagerness to learn, grow, and lead. Apply below.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business-related function
- CPA preferred
- 8+ years of finance and accounting experience
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and strong communication skills to partner with clients
What you'll do:
- Provide consulting for client projects such as technical accounting issues, analyzing financial transactions, and other operational projects
- Act as the client liaison to clients and assist with new projects
- Mentor and guide more junior staff
- Create deep relationships with your coworkers and clients!
Why work here?
- Competitive compensation: Strong base, great health insurance, profit sharing, travel perks, and more!
- Opportunity for growth: Your promotions are determined by your effort, not your tenure.
- Culture: Family-like atmosphere filled with individuals who are Entrepreneurial, Creative, Relaxed, and Passionate.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision benefits, a 401K
Please send your resume to Paul Grubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are ready to make a difference and your background aligns with the requirements. Apply now! We look forward to helping you with your job search.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race and religion, to gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!