Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Tempe, Arizona, Arizona
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager – 6 Month Contract:
A growing and stable healthcare company is looking for an experienced FP&A Manager in to assist with a variety of financial data and analysis, to identify inefficiencies and drive successful business solutions. This company prides themselves on their innovative culture and tight-knit team. They are looking to hire someone ASAP, so please don't hesitate to apply today!
What You Get To Do:
- Manage all budgets and analysis related functions
- Coordinate annual budget development process and aggregate budgets into the annual financial plan
- Monitor actual expenses against budget plan expense projections and quarterly expense forecasts
- Build business forecasting models to support planning activities of senior management
What You Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Related Fields
- 5+ years in Accounting/Financial Analyst
- Strong experience working in the General
- 5+ years working as a Financial Analyst
- Experience with P&L statements, routine and special accounting reports, analyses and special projects
- Experience preparing external financial reporting requests and analysis for RFP, State Compliance, Insurance, and others
- Comfortable presenting financial metrics
Please send your resume to Victoria Niles at Vniles@provenrecrutiing.com – I would love to tell you more about the position!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race and religion, to gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!