Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager
San Diego, CA
Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager – Pioneer in Biotech – Fast Growth and Strong Leadership
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a one of a kind biotech company to help grow their financial reporting department. Apply Now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA highly preferred.
- 4-6+ years of related accounting experience with 2+ years of Big4 or top tier public accounting experience. Biotech experience preferred but not required.
- Thorough exposure to handling financial statement reporting and technical accounting guidance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee analysis and monthly reporting for senior leaders related to financial reporting (10K,10Q, etc).
- Guide complex technical accounting policy (ASC 606, ASC 842, ASC 718, etc..).
- Assist external auditors to enhance internal controls.
- Work, support, and collaborate with various business unit leaders.
Why work here?
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business!
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!