Financial Reporting Manager
San Diego, CA
Financial Reporting Manager for High Growth Real Estate Investment Company
This is your chance to join a real estate investment company that recently partnered with a new institutional partner and are looking to double in size. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA preferred.
- 5-8+ years of related accounting experience in Big4 or top tier public accounting experience.
- Thorough exposure to consolidations, reporting, and financial statement tie outs.
- Strong organization skills with ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Consolidate many entities for financial reporting purposes.
- Analyze and create procedures for financial deliverables.
- Research and provide guidance on consolidation.
- Assist with month end close process and procedures.
- Work in-office in San Diego, CA.
Why work here?
- Get your hands into financial analysis: Opportunities abound outside of reporting and consolidation for analysis and ad hoc projects.
- Supportive leadership: You’ll be directly reporting to a competent and devoted leader with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Compensation and Benefits: Well-rounded compensation package.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!