Financial Reporting Senior Accountant
Senior Financial Reporting Accountant – HYBRID!
Looking to join a fast-growing, innovative company here in Houston? Open due to growth, this is a great opportunity to make an impact on the company's financial reporting process! The Senior Financial Reporting Accountant will assist with the preparation and review of SEC filings, liaise with auditors, and collaborate with several teams across the organization to ensure accurate and appropriate disclosures. Apply today!
What You Do:
- Assist with the preparation and review of the company’s SEC filings (10K, 10Q, 8K, etc).
- Ensure compliance with SEC reporting regulations
- Liaise with auditors to ensure compliance with SEC regulations and Company policies
- Assist in developing strategies and plans to ensure an efficient financial reporting process
- Additional projects as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2+ years of experience: public accounting OR blend of public + industry accounting
- CPA highly preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- Workiva experienced preferred but not required
- Collaborative Culture: Join a team that encourages growth and development! You'll be a part of a supportive team working together to grow personally and professionally.
- Industry Leader: Be a part of a fast-growing, innovative company that is always evolving!
- Competitive Compensation: Strong compensation and benefits package!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $50,000 to $200,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
For immediate consideration, reach out to Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google