Financial System Analyst/Senior
San Diego, California
Financial Systems Analyst/Senior – San Diego – Meaningful Product/Organization
Are you a financial systems guru looking to join an organization that has high caliber employees who believe in innovation, collaboration, and growth? Do you enjoy making an impact, working on a small team, and implementing new systems? If so, this role is worth your consideration. Apply Now!
What you will need:
- B.S. in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, or other relevant field; MBA or Master's a plus.
- 4-7 years of progressive financial system management experience, reporting, and infrastructure within the technology, medical device, or biotech space.
- Extensive experience integrating large global cloud-based financial planning tools such as Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with implementations and serve as the liaison between various different departments such as IT, Finance, Supply Chain, and Sales.
- Ensure procedures are their executions aligned with the company’s goals.
- Partner with global team to develop and enhance data flow, infrastructure and design methodology for system vision.
Why Work Here?:
- Business Model: Join a well-established profitable public company as they expand their product offerings to include software and data analytics
- Environment: Global team with a high-tech environment that revolves around innovation
- Prosper: Excellent compensation and overall benefits
Please forward your resume to email@example.com and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!