Financial Systems Analyst
San Diego, California
Financial Systems Analyst – San Diego – $115k-125k+
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your ERP system management skills in a high-support environment. Your technical experience in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting ERP projects (Oracle, Hyperion, SAP BPC), and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – Apply below!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, MIS, or similar field with an IT/Finance emphasis
- 6+ years experience in financial system management for large ERP systems such as Oracle or SAP
- Strong background in working with technical staff and business end users.
- Strong understanding of how to build consolidated financial reports from business systems.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and tailor communication style to both technical and non-technical users
What you will do:
- Provide technical ERP systems expertise for the business planning process that result in more effective forecasts, budgets and consolidations to enhance business decisions.
- Support business needs by creating system specifications and effective work flows.
- Work collaboratively across the organization to provide enhancements, resolve issues, and bring new creative ideas.
- Provide opportunities to use technology to solve business problems.
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
Please send your resume to LT@provenrecruiting.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!