Financial Systems Manager
Financial Systems Manager – Billion Dollar Biotech Company – San Diego, CA!
Are you looking for a new challenge to join a high caliber team with an exciting San Diego company? This company grew from 0 to $2B in revenue in 12 months and is looking to continue with this explosive growth. They are looking to add a qualified and motivated Financial Systems Manager to their team. In this role, you will lead the Netsuite implementation, learn new skills, and master new challenges while working with engaged peers who enjoy their work. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Lead the implementation of NetSuite.
- Support and administer all finance systems.
- Strategize, define, and closely monitor the product roadmap.
- Identify and implement systems and process changes to increase efficiency.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent.
- 3-5+ years of relevant ERP management and implementation experience. Must have gone through a NetSuite implementation.
- Experience with TrackWise and HubSpot are a plus.
Why work here:
- Supportive leadership & team: you’ll work with an intelligent, productive, appreciated and supportive team who enjoy and has a reputation for mentoring and developing others with a drive for success.
- Competitive package: this role offers base, bonus, and equity.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.