Financial Systems Operations Manager
Los Angeles, California
Financial Systems Operations Manager – Los Angeles, Finance and Technology
Notable technology, entertainment & digital media company is looking for their next Financial Operations Systems Manager. The role is based in Los Angeles and would be highly involved in a large Oracle ERP implementation. Apply today if you have strong Oracle skills and enjoy impact, entertainment, West L.A., team-work, great compensation, great benefits, and a great work-environment!
Who you are:
- B.A. or B.S. in related field
- MBA or Masters’ in Accounting or Accounting Systems a plus
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Systems, Finance Operations, and Finance Transformation
- Experience with Oracle implementations
- Experience working a lead role on an Oracle ERP implementation
- Background in management consulting (Big 4 or similar firm)
- Successful project leadership and management experience
What you’ll do:
- Lead finance and accounting system transformation projects
- Prioritize system implementation initiatives and track and report on progress
- Control process taxonomy and oversee process level documentation and key performance indicators
- Analyze the current-state processes, identity transformation opportunities, and enhance systems
- Work with IT to create system requirements and timelines
- Communicate with and present to senior leadership on a regular basis
Why work here:
- Company: mover & shaker in the technology / digital media space with global presence
- Impact: superb opportunity to work and interact on a daily basis with top finance & technology professionals and to make a lasting impact on the company’s success and reporting
- Compensation: strong overall compensation package including base, bonus, equity and excellent benefits.
- Location: West LA where the breezes blow, the air is cleaner, and the food and drink flow! Parking is also good at this location!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position. Thanks in advance for your interest. 858-935-0525 (cell)
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.