Financial Systems & Reporting Manager
San Diego, California
Financial Reporting Manager – Growing, Public Company – San Diego!
Rare opportunity: help shape one of San Diego’s fastest growing companies! You will have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the finance team. Do not miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
What you’ll do:
- Take charge of systems architecture to efficiently implement forecasting, financial planning, and reporting functions.
- Assist the accounting team with month-end close, analysis, and reporting.
- Automate manual tasks and processes to drive efficiencies in FP&A.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s degree, 6+ years of relevant experience with a Master’s degree, or 3+ years of experience with a PhD.
- Strong BPC Planning and Excel skills required.
Why work here?
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!