Forensic Accounting Analyst
San Diego, California
Accounting Analyst – Forensic Accounting – San Diego
There is a leading advisory and consulting firm company looking for a sharp go-getter to help grow their team. You may not know what your passion is outside of public accounting, but you will find forensic accounting to be the scope/challenge you're in need of. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now, or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to get the conversation started!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- MBA or CPA a plus
- 2+ years of progressive accounting or forensic accounting experience (public accounting preferred)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients and court
What you’ll do:
- Manage a portfolio of clients and be a resource for all related forensic issues
- Perform technical review and prepare cases for business valuation, business damages, and family law for HNW individuals
- Assist with preparing accounting analysis for litigation, attend court as necessary with appropriate Addleman Manager on the case
Why work here:
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is up to 90,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate not including bonus. Actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Send me your resume at email@example.com if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now! #LI-AL #LI-Onsite