Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
If growth and challenge are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This fast-growing industry leading company is looking to support and promote a talented FP&A Analyst. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of FP&A experience and enjoys building processes and tools. This is a high-visibility role where you will be able to leave your mark, have your voice heard and grow.
What you’ll do:
- Assist VP of FP&A in preparing an annual budget and quarterly forecasts for multiple divisions
- Develop balance sheet and cash flow forecasting model and review results monthly in order to make continuous improvements to the model.
- Develop models to improve the efficiency and accuracy of expense forecasting.
- Support the team with regular financial reporting, metrics and analyses, as well as ad-hoc financial analyses and projects
- Lead in the preparation of forecasts and create board presentations
- Deep financial analysis – have a strong understanding of the “why” behind the numbers
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of FP&A experience
- Advanced Excel skills (macros, VBA)
- Ability to drive new processes
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
Why work here?
- Growth: This team is growing and likes to promote from within.
- Flexible hours: Sometimes life has to come first. Don’t worry about occasionally leaving early to pick up your kids or coming in late after a doctor appointment.
- Inspiring management: People work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at email@example.com- we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!