FP&A Implementation Manager/Director – Global Investment Management Firm
Los Angeles, California
FP&A Manager/Director- ERP & Corporate Allocations
Our client, a prominent Investment Management firm with a global presence, is looking to bring on a FP&A Manager or Director with a focus on ERP and Corporate Allocations.
This role will be responsible for overseeing and implementing new software and systems, financial reporting, allocations, reviewing contracts, and manage full cycle accounting.
**IMPORTANT: This role will return to the office starting in Mid June**
Who Are You:
- Bachelor's degree in, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or relevant field
- 8+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting. Industry experience or a combination of Public Accounting and Industry
- Extensive knowledge of GAAP accounting, data warehouse and BI tools (e.g. Tableau/PowerBI)
- Experience managing and leading financial system implementation projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Added Bonus: Understanding of Yardi, MRI, J. D. Edwards or comparable software + knowledge of CAM accounting
- Preferred: CPA, CFA, MBA
What You’ll Do:
- Manage time tracking system and create optimizations
- Handle reporting process, new task setup, task access requests, timesheet compliance reporting, implementing system configuration changes
- Handle all process and controls documentation, expert understanding of company system calculations and functionality, complete ownership of system administration, input preparation and scenario calibration, working with the in-house IT team and external vendors to continuously improve the system and enhance reporting capabilities,
- Prepare and review monthly/quarterly/annual recurring journal entry
- Assist with all ad-hoc reporting and requests related to time and cost allocations
- Liaison between the firm and its clients and affiliates to communicate concepts included within fund documents and services contracts
- Maintain the full list of service offerings that the firm provides to its clients and affiliates and related reimbursement rules. Ensure that reimbursement rules are applied accurately in the system
- Prioritizing the improvement of systems and business processes
Why Work Here:
- Entrepreneurial Environment: Collaborate with industry leaders while focusing on personal and professional growth
- Welcoming Culture: Receive great perks and join a team that is eager to teach
- Opportunities All Around: Expand and develop your technical and professional skills
If your experience aligns with the above requirements, please share your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.