Marry your passion and purpose: this growing company is looking for an expert, mission-oriented FP&A Manager to help grow their Finance team. The ideal candidate would be someone with the ability, drive, and prior analytical experience in a corporate finance environment. This is a growing, spunky, and innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in preparing the annual budget and perform variance analysis
- Develop rolling quarterly projections and KPI’s
- Lead the monthly forecasting process
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a related role
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP) and an analytical thinker
Why work here?
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Compensation/Benefits: Attractive compensation & benefits package plus perks
What to do now: please send your resume to Kailin Britton at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!