San Diego, CA
FP&A Manager – $120K-$145K+ Equity
One of San Diego's growing Biotech companies is looking for a competent and reliable FP&A Manager to add to their dynamic team. This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you have already laid and the ability to have a role with a broad responsibility and a direct impact on the business. Do not miss this exciting opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more leadership role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or similar field required. CPA or master’s degree a plus
- 8+ years of corporate finance or public accounting experience within biotech or public company experience
- Experience working with larger ERP management systems such as NetSuite, Sage Intacct, MS Excel (advanced)
- Strong understanding of GAAP
What you'll do:
- Generate reporting including monthly management P&Ls, KPI data for operational business reviews and supporting data generation and analysis for all business support and ad hoc analysis.
- Contribute to insights into data trends and business to enhance actionable and accurate information for decision support.
- Perform budgeting and forecasting for various properties
- Work cross functionally with operational leaders on various projects
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!