Houston, Texas, Texas
FP&A Manager – $130-150k DOE
Looking for an opportunity to break into a large, innovative company? This is a great opportunity to join a well-known company here in Houston. Someone eager to make a positive impact and leave their mark on an organization will thrive in this position!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related
- CPA highly preferred
- 6+ years relevant experience in accounting or finance
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the FP&A function for the team by helping forecasting, budgeting, and strategic planning for the company.
- Develop and build upon reporting and present financial information to leadership
- Work with department leaders to help improve processes and drive strategic planning.
- Collaborate with leaders to help drive future growth and build upon efficiencies.
Why work here?:
- Opportunity for growth and development: this company prides itself on promoting internally and investing in their team.
- Competitive compensation/benefits package: this company offers a great compensation package
- Culture: we value our people, and we pride ourselves on rewarding accomplishments while providing a fun, fulfilling, and challenging environment.
Reach out to Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $130,000 to $150,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.