FP&A Manager (Real Estate)
Los Angeles, California
FP&A Manager – Real Estate
A prestigious commercial real estate firm is seeking a Manager for their Financial Planning & Analysis team. This person will work with industry leaders and collaborate across various departments of the firm. We're looking for someone with excellent financial modeling skills and a strong commercial real estate background.
What You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferably in Finance, Accounting, or similar field.
- 5+ years of progressive experience required; commercial real estate experience highly preferred. Alternatively, a background in investment banking, private equity, corporate strategy, and/or Big 4 are highly desired.
- Strong Excel financial modeling skills required.
- Working experience with ARGUS required.
- CFA, CPA, or similar is a big plus.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain financial models for projections.
- Analyze asset- and fund-level financial data.
- Build models from scratch and integrate them with other data tools.
- Review forecasts and budgets (asset-level) and perform necessary financial analysis in conjunction with fund-level business initiatives.
- Collaborate across the organization to develop critical business plans and monitor progress of target strategies.
Why Work Here:
- Industry leader: With billions of dollars in commercial property, this firm is well-respected in the real estate space.
- Down-to-earth and smart team: You'll work with experts in the industry and gain invaluable experience in the commercial real estate world.
- Strong benefits package and compensation.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $120,000 to $140,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google