Los Angeles, California
Fund Accountant – Global Investment Management Firm
We're working with a renowned Investment Management Firm to hire a Fund Accountant to join their Los Angeles or Phoenix team. Apply today to be a part of a growing team that drives and provides a strong emphasis on personal and professional development!
The ideal candidate is goal oriented and eager to learn, while being flexible in adapting to the firms operations. This will be a consulting opportunity, which which will allow you to get some notable experience with an industry leader.
What You'll Do:
- Maintaining monthly bank reconciliations and journal entries, and preparing lender reports for assigned assets.
- Assist in the analysis and preparation of financial statements, subsidiary and general ledgers, and cash flow projections for specific funds.
- Spearhead all entries and postings to balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Prepare and present topline financial information to other internal departments, such as Investments, Asset Management, Lenders, Consultants, etc. by confirmed deadlines.
- Participate in Q&A sessions for audits, tax preparation and appraisals.
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years of property accountant experience
- Minimum of 2 years of full cycle fund accounting experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Experience with financial statement and general ledger accounting
- Strong understanding in real estate and private equity
- Exhibits an understanding of Yardi, J.D. Edwards, MRI or similar software
- Experience working in Big 4 or other well-established public accounting firm is an added bonus
- Knowledge of US GAAP Accounting
- CPA preferred
Why Work Here:
- Passionate about creating value for our partners
- Competitive perks, such as subsidized lunches and gym onsite
- Opportunity to expand and develop your technical and professional capabilities and skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.