Fund Accounting Manager
Dallas , Texas
Fund Accounting Manager:
Are you an entrepreneurial minded Fund Accountant who takes pride in playing a key role on a close-knit team? This is an opportunity to join a great company that is growing at a fast pace. As the Fund Accounting Manager you will be an integral member of the team contributing to the portfolio of clients and managing 6 different funds.
Who you are:
- Senior Level Fund Accountant or strong Staff level Fund Accountant (5-10 years)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or deep experience in Fund Accounting
- Financial Services/Private Equity experience
- Oil and Gas experience preferred
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to understand complexities of various funds and clients
What you'll do
- Liaison with the investment fund’s external auditors, administrator, and other service providers
- Expense tracking and approvals
- Fund and management company financial statement review
- Assist in evaluating current financial and accounting process for investment funds, propose improvements and help coordinate implementation efforts
- Review of service provider contracts and fund documents
- Develop budgets
- Financial Statement review
- Establish accounting practices
- Create/review financial models and provide ad-hoc financial analysis
Why work here?
- To build something special! This is a highly entrepreneurial setting. The company is at a key time in the company's evolution
- Culture! Family oriented, nice, drama free people who are exceptionally passionate about their company.
- Growth! Priority to promote from within before seeking outside resources. Learning opportunities are abundant with several key executives who are accessible to help and teach.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Joseph Park email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!