Fund Accounting Manager
San Diego, California
Fund Accounting Manager – Strong Retention and Great Culture – Great Visibility
Join one of the top growing investment advisory firms! This company is looking for a self-starter who is motivated to contribute to a team that manages investments by PE firms, hedge and pension funds and covers many sectors including real estate, infrastructure, private debt and some alternative investments. Apply Today!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA preferred.
- 5+ years of related accounting experience in investment advisory and/or public accounting.
- Thorough exposure to overseeing funds or exposure to auditing financial services clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee quarterly financial statements and performance reporting for various investments.
- Manage a small team through effective leadership and mentorship.
- Collaborate with various department leaders to ensure smooth reporting processes.
- Analyze and understand partnership agreements and reporting requirements
Why Work Here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Stable, profitable, and growing company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and gain exposure to multiple areas over time; change jobs without changing companies!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!