Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for your work? We’re looking for a Gas Scheduler with a college degree to complement this company’s well-established team. Attention to detail and organizational skills are assets. Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave your mark on this people-first company.
What you’ll do:
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of Company owned gas assets in order to understand opportunities for transportation efficiencies.
- Ensure that all daily and monthly gas nomination procedures, including the use of EBB’s, are complied with, and all nominations and confirmations are handled in timely manner.
- Monitor and report daily receipts and deliveries for imbalance positions. Provide recommendations to eliminate imbalance positions and minimize forward exposure.
- Work closely with Transportation Manager to ensure all contracts and deals are correctly structured to support operations.
- Foster relationships with shippers, producers and counterparty schedulers.
- Understand processing arrangements and field flow structure to allow for precise nomination allocation.
- Continuously monitor third party pipelines connected to our assets to review changing capacities.
- Enter all relevant data associated with transactions into the transaction management system as applicable, volumetrically balance the systems as required, and manage the volume flow through the system ensuring all arrangements and nominations are properly reflected.
- Maintain close communication with accounting in order to ensure accurate and timely accounting documents are created and delivered to appropriate counterparty.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree REQUIRED
- Relevant experience in the oil and gas industry is preferred
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- Ability to work rotational after hours and weekend on-call coverage
Why work here?
- Impact: Have a positive impact both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Joseph Park at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!