Global Compensation Analyst
North Dallas , Texas
Global Compensation Analyst – HYBRID
Are you passionate about international trade and development? Our client is a world leader In commodities operating with groundbreaking sustainability programs. With over 1 billion in revenue, they're consistently growing and are looking for their new Compensation Analyst . Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry-leading company – apply below.
What you'll do:
- Facilitate global annual merit and bonus process for senior management in collaboration with the Global Compensation & Benefits Manager
- Responsible for generating reports for annual compensation process, deferred compensation tracking, and additional ad hoc reports as needed.
- Generate monthly/annual bonus accruals and quarterly reconciliation in conjunction to accounting team
- Assist with talent retention (global market research & analysis, compensation benchmarking, and companywide surveys)
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Business preferred
- 3-5 years of compensation experience
- Analytical mindset paired with a customer service attitude
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Hybrid work model: enjoy the environment of a fun office and the comfort of working from home.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Antonia Carafi at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $85,000 to $95,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.