Global Controller, reporting to VP, Finance – Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting
This is your chance to join a pre-IPO hyper-growth tech company as a Global Controller on the East Coast. Apply today!
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with the VP of Finance and CFO to prepare monthly and annual reporting packages that inform strategic decision making
- Hire, mentor and lead global accounting teams to ensure accurate global consolidation and reporting
- Research technical accounting matters and ensure compliance with statutory reporting requirements for all international locations.
- Assess system gaps, work cross functionally with IT to own future system implementations
- Be creative and find ways to improve and streamline process as we scale for growth
Who You Are:
- CPA with 12 plus years of accounting and finance experience including at least 3 years in public accounting (Big4 strongly preferred) and at least 5 plus years in a supervisory capacity preferably at a global company
- You are located on the East Coast and able to work remotely during East Coast Business Hours
- Thorough understanding of technical accounting applications and the ability to research, problem solve and write technical memos
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills to partner with various leaders in the organization and oversee a team of staff globally.
- SaaS industry strongly preferred and experience with NetSuite and SFDC is a plus
Why Work Here?
- Work hard, play hard mentality: Past-paced work environment.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Growth opportunity: The Company is a pre-IPO, high growth company in the Tech-industry
- Emphasis on diversity: The Company value diversity in the workforce
If you are a leader with strong global accounting experience along with a CPA and interest in making an impact at this growing tech company, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.