Global Tax Director
Want to help make an impact? We’re partnering with a fast-growth VC-backed SaaS startup company to identify a leader to build out their Global Tax department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive SaaS industry experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to build – and help grow – a talented team from scratch, apply now.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting required
- CPA, Master's of Taxation or Accounting degree highly preferred
- 12+ years of progressive federal and international tax experience, with 3+ years of Big4/ public accounting experience
- Progressive experience working in the SaaS industry, startup experience highly preferred
What you'll do:
- Build a tax department from people to process from the ground up
- Work with outsourced accounting firms to bring tax in-house
- Oversee the global income tax provision process, preparation of global income returns, and other areas including income tax, transfer pricing, tax planning & strategy
- Design and implement SOX internal controls for tax-related processes
Why work here:
- Collaborative culture: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Hybrid remote flexibility: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their work from home options!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite skills and want to join a fast-growing company!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.