Gov’t Finance Manager
San Diego, California
Gov't Finance Manager – Fast Growth Tech – Innovative and Unique Technology
Startup culture and a highly supportive team: this rapidly growing saas company is looking for someone with a go-getter attitude who can bring strong program finance experience to the table, and in return they’re offering opportunities to help you develop your financial analysis and modeling abilities in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Ample opportunity for growth and skill development. Apply Today!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related field preferred. CPA and/or CFA a plus.
- 4-6+ years of program finance experience working within the government contracting.
- Great verbal and written communicator.
- Committed individual with high integrity and self-starter.
- Understanding of project finance related experience such as T&M, fixed prices, GAAP, FAR/DFARS, CAS.
What you’ll do:
- Assist program finance team in driving project forecasts and analysis, tracking contract spending, and helping with variance analysis.
- Collaborate with project managers to help drive project analysis and results.
- Help with process improvements and efficiencies within reporting.
- Work cross functionally with various operations, finance, and accounting teams.
Why work here?
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Work hard play hard’ mentality.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
Please send your resume to Mike Chiv at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!