Growth and Development Analyst
Plano , Texas
Work Arrangement: In Office
Finance Manager – Acquisitions and Development
Are you driven towards the excitement of making an impact in a company and not just being a tiny cog in the huge wheel? Join one of our most prominent clients in the Healthcare arena who are on a pretty exciting growth path. There are no shortage of high growth companies in Dallas, but few strike the balance of having tremendous upside and also a commitment that empowers each employee to make a difference and direct impact on the business. This role reports directly to executive leadership.
Who you are:
- A person with a passion for forward-thinking Finance
- 3-5 years of investment banking or acquisition modeling experience
- Deep understanding of all parts of the deal process for a variety of transaction types including fee simple acquisitions, new builds, joint ventures
- MBA or MS in Finance
- Healthcare or Real Estate experience preferred
What you'll do:
- Work closely with Acquisitions and Development executive team to source potential growth opportunities
- Prepare investment summaries and make executive presentations
- Overseeing due diligence, underwriting, entitlement, and feasibility analysis for these opportunities
- Utilize advanced modeling and research skills
- Enjoy work!
Why work here?
- Getting to the next level! The company offers growth further to the executive level.
- Culture! Even the C-level is engaged and accessible to all levels of employees. The excitement is in the growth of the company. The hiring manager is very trusting, relaxed and knowledgeable – NOT a micromanager.
- Originality! One of the passions the employees share is that they feel they are a part of the development of the company. There are process improvement possibilities where you can truly improve and contribute to efficiencies.
We'd love to hear from you, please apply or feel free to send a resume to nmathews@provenrecruiting – and if your background aligns closely we can set up a call to discuss!