Head of Accounting and Finance – Luxury hotel & spa!
Inland Empire, California
Head of Accounting and Finance
Have experience in the hotel space? We're working with a renowned hotel & spa on an exciting position: a Head of Accounting and Finance who will oversee the entire department as well as manage the accounting for other business entities! Those who are passionate about the industry and dedicated to always improving processes will thrive in this environment!
*NOT remote – will be onsite within the Inland Empire region*
Who Are You:
- 10+ years of accounting and finance experience; prior leadership experience running a department is required!
- Hospitality industry experience also required
- Full understanding of US GAAP and ability to research FASB accounting standards
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent communication, alongside strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for all accounting and financial operations, including periodic financial reports, maintenance of systems, and a set of internal controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk
- Duties include budgets, forecasting, cash flow projections, financial statements, tax planning, etc.
- Maintain banking and finance relationships
- Manage cash flow and provide insight into the ongoing financial health of the company
- Support management in making sound financial decisions
Why Work Here:
- Make an impact: Have the chance to not just maintain financial operations, but continuously identify areas for improvement and implement them!
- Be a part of the story: This luxury property has historic significance and welcomes visiting guests and locals alike for not just hotel stays but beloved annual community events that have been enjoyed by all for many years!
- Competitive offer: Attractive compensation packages for this crucial leadership role and a chance to really be invested into long-term by owners/management
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.