Head of Internal Audit
Los Angeles, California
This notable + growing tech company is developing a global internal audit department and looking for someone to lead the build out! If you've had experience in a senior leadership position within internal audit and enjoy strategic planning, program development, and taking ownership over the execution of your plans, read on! Do not miss the chance to contribute to this company's increasing global reach by designing and managing strong audit programs through operational, compliance, and financial projects.
Who you are:
- 12+ years of progressive experience; Prior Big 4/Top 10 audit exp. and at least 2+ years in a senior leadership internal audit position
- Active CPA license required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Industry experience in a large, global company preferred
- Preference for experience in large tech, entertainment, or related industry company utilizing cloud-based systems and data analytics
What you’ll do:
- Lead the development of the annual audit plan
- Evaluate global and process-based risk assessments and address high-risk areas within the company's operations
- Build operational audit programs revolving around processes and underlying systems. Conduct interviews and process walkthroughs, always assessing the operational efficiency.
- Act as an advisor to relevant partners and solve complex business challenges.
- Make practical recommendations and develop remediation action plans based on audit findings.
- Evaluate regulatory compliance programs and work closely with legal compliance team on reporting and fraud detection
Why work here:
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- Impact: Influence the team and results. We value your voice and look forward to your contributions.
- Environment: State of the art facilities with awesome food, drink, and work-out facilities
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package with excellent benefits
Note: Proven actively supports and promotes people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you think you are a good fit for the role. Thanks in advance for your interest.