Head of Treasury & Investor Relations
Los Angeles, California
Head of Treasury & Investor Relations – Los Angeles – $170-230k Base + Equity
This innovative tech company recently went public and is looking for a dynamic and driven treasury professional with extensive investor relations experience as well. This is a highly visible role that will work closely with the CEO and the Board of Directors while reporting to the CFO.
For this role, you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- MBA or advanced degree in finance preferred
- 8+ years of professional finance/strategy experience, including 5+ years of corporate treasury experience
- Experience leading investor relations’ function for a publicly traded company
- Understanding of SEC Regulations
- Technical experience and knowledge in FX and financial instruments
- Participate in capital structure planning including providing evaluation, analysis and recommendations for cash management, capital and financing opportunities.
- Oversee day-to-day treasury operations including managing corporate banking partners, allocating operational liquidity and delivering daily cash forecasts
- Has an exciting vision, is publicly traded, and has grown substantially in the last years
- Is a people-first company. They ensure success to their employees and clients by prioritizing the overall mission for a better planet
- Provides a competitive salary with fantastic benefits (100% medical insurance covered), PTO, and 401k match
Did I spark your interest and you think that you might be a good fit? Then please send me your resume to email@example.com for careful consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!