Hospital Project Manager
Exceptional Executive team, fantastic culture, flexible hours, and a highly supportive team: our rapidly growing Healthcare client is looking for someone with a go-getter attitude who can bring strong hospital PM experience to the table, and in return they’re offering above average compensation and the ability to develop your Project Management skills and leadership abilities in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Ample opportunity for growth and skill development.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinates and leads multiple meetings with senior leadership teams and business partners, including but not limited to meetings regarding status, requirements elicitation and lessons learned
- Communicates action items, statuses, issues and risks appropriately throughout the course of projects
- Accountable for managing the overall project execution performance including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare project status reports, keep project trackers updated and ensure completed work meets all specifications.
- Reviews Closeout documentation prior to submission to internal client.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Must have experience with non-IT Project Management
- Ability to utilize waterfall method
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- PMP Certification is preferred
- Six Sigma training is preferred
- Experience with M&A is a plus
Why work here?
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Impact: Have a positive impact both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!