This is your chance to join a rapidly growing, publicly traded real estate company as one of their star Human Resources team members. The team is bursting with highly-experienced HR professionals, and ready and willing to help you level-up your career! Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
What you’ll do:
- HRIS: Create and maintain accurate data for ADP Workforce Now and supporting employee files in ensuring management in accordance with local data protection regulations.
- Recruiting: In conjunction with hiring managers, prepare relevant job descriptions and sources candidates for open roles through advertising, direct sourcing, agency engagement, etc. Corresponds with candidates, staffing agencies and manages in accordance with the defined recruitment process.
- Onboarding: Engage directly with employees to complete forms, draft references, and other letters. Create templates and forms to ensure ease of completion and administration with a focus on exceeding our customer expectations.
- Benefits administration: Serves as a resource and assists with new employee benefits orientations, processes new hire, and annual enrollment paperwork.
- Reporting: Compiles, prepares, and reviews reports and documents related to human resources activities.
Who you are:
- 1+ years of experience as an HR Coordinator or Generalist
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent field
- Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Why work here?
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted, and kind manager with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders.
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business!
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical and 401K matching.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!