HR Data Analyst
HR Admin/Data Entry Specialist – Remote – $35/hr + DOE:
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in the Gaming industry is looking to support and promote a talented Admin, who will be in charge of transferring information to the ideal professional will have a background in Human Resource or Recruiting and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight-knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts. This is an employee-centric, culture-first company that’s looking for someone who can bring something new and exciting to their team. Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the transfer of candidate information and profiles into new applicant tracking software through data entry
- Keep the organization functioning efficiently by maintaining software systems
- Assist with any project management within the HR/Recruiting team regarding technology
Who you are:
- One year of Human Resources or Recruiting experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of HRIS software systems; Workday or Asana preferred
- Strong technology skills and ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Extremely strong attention to detail
Why work here?
- 100% remote!
- Exciting and lively work environment!
- The chance to work for a company where hard work really pays off
- Join a low-stress, productivity-driven team that’s looking to change the way Customer Service is done
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
What to do now:
If this role peaks your interest please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at email@example.com
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $20 to $100 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!