Senior HR Generalist:
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading Real Estate company to help grow their Human Resources department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive recruiting and benefits experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Supports the recruitment and staffing functions within business unit and provides core customer service and administrative support to clients and employees with general human resources, benefits, employment, and payroll questions.
- Provides various reports concerning tracking of employee turnover, PTO, and other performance metrics; partners with business unti management and HR Regional leaders to assess results.
- Assists in the implementation of any training/procedure changes regarding compensation/benefit strategies as they relate to the assigned BU.
- Develop and implement the compensation programs; including salary structures of discretionary bonus and sales commission structures; monitors performance evaluation programs and revise as necessary.
- Serve as benefits administrator to include health care, vacation, 401K benefits, and claims resolution.
- Design and implement performance management system inclusive of performance against goals and periodic performance reviews and documentation thereof.
- In conjunction with hiring managers, prepare relevant job descriptions and sources candidates for open roles through advertising, direct sourcing, agency engagement, etc. Corresponds with candidates, staffing agencies and manages in accordance with the defined recruitment process.
- Engage directly with employees to complete forms, draft references, and other letters. Create templates and forms to ensure ease of completion and administration with a focus on exceeding our customer expectations.
- Serves as a resource and assists with new employee benefits orientations, processes new hire, and annual enrollment paperwork.
- Compiles, prepares, and reviews reports and documents related to human resources activities.
- Draft HR-related information that will be sent out to company
- Work with employees and benefits broker to answer any questions or concerns
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience as an HR Generalist
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent field
- Must be knowledgeable with medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits
- Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Why work here?
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted, and kind manager with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!