Fort Worth, TX
HR Generalist – $70-$75k:
This is your chance to join a global manufacturing company in West Fort Worth. The team is bursting with highly-experienced HR professionals, and ready and willing to help you level-up your career! Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
What you’ll do:
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook, and the policies and procedures manual.
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
Who you are:
- 3-5+ years of experience as an HR Coordinator or Generalist
- Bachelors Degree prefferred
- Must be proficient in Excel
- UKG experience is a plus
- Bilingual a plus
Why work here?
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted, and kind manager with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders.
- What to do now:
Please send your resume to Andrea Ferri at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $70,000 to $75,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.