HR Generalist / HRIS
HR Generalist / HRIS – Arlington:
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a fast growing professional services company looking to help grow their Human Resources department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your HR Generalist and systems experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. There is a huge opportunity to learn reporting directly to the HR Director.
What you’ll do:
- Create and maintain accurate data for Workday and supporting employee files in ensuring management in accordance with local data protection regulations.
- Engage directly with employees to complete forms, draft references, and other letters. Create templates and forms to ensure ease of completion and administration with a focus on exceeding our customer expectations.
- Serves as a resource and assists with new employee benefits orientations, processes new hire, and annual enrollment paperwork.
- Assist with payroll for a company with around 100 employees
- Draft HR-related information that will be sent out to company
- Work with employees and benefits broker to answer any questions or concerns
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in Payroll / Human Resources
- Workday software experience
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent field preferred
- Must be knowledgeable with medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits
- Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (Pivot tables, VLookups)
Why work here?
- Growth chance to grow to the Senior level!
- Benefits 100% company paid medical benefits!
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted, and kind Director with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!