Human Resources Manager – HYBRID
Are you a human resources professional looking for the next step in your career? Here’s your chance to make a real impact alongside a fantastic team of motivated, supportive senior leaders within a fast-growing company. If culture and teamwork are your priorities, you’ll want to keep reading. Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Manage day-to-day HR tasks and operations
- Handle recruiting processes such as maintaining job postings for communities, conducting pre-employment screenings, and ensuring a smooth onboarding procedure
- Assist with updating policy handbook and ensuring most current best practices are followed
- Responsible for renewals and administration of employee benefits as well as ensuring new employees are enrolled
- Handle employee relations such as coaching employees through difficult situations and work with outside counsel on complex employee relations
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, open to other fields as well.
- 5 years of progressive HR experience either as a strong Senior Generalist or management
- ADP experience is a PLUS!
- Experience with student housing, hospitality or multi-location real estate preferable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with senior leadership, incoming employees and internal team members
Why work here:
- Supportive and Engaged leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to an exciting, devoted and kind leadership team with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- High-growth mode work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and assist with their expansion.
- Top-rated benefits package: including great health premiums, flexible PTO, and stock options
- Flexible hours to ensure a strong work/life balance.
What To Do Now
Please send your resume to Amy Glassanos at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!