HR Project Manager
San Diego , California
HR Project Manager – Contract
Rare opportunity: lead an HR systems implementation at one of San Diego’s fastest growing companies! The ideal professional will have a strong background in technical project management, prior experience in HRIS systems, and a demonstrated ability to lead. Don’t miss this chance and apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Assemble team, manage overall project plan, and ensure successful delivery
- Communicate status updates or requirements to technical teams, vendors, and senior leadership
- Implement SAP Learning Management System
- Develop proactive mitigation strategies
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in Technical Project Management
- Proficient with applications like Smartsheet, Teams, and Sharepoint
- PMP certification, highly preferred
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you match the criteria above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!????