Huge Global Tech Leader – Internal Controls & Risk Business Partner
Mountain View, California
Internal Controls and Risk Business Partner (Hybrid) – Mountain View, CA
A large and globally recognized technology company is looking for someone to support their corporate global internal audit team, where you will make an impact in a billion-dollar company with worldwide offices and limitless opportunities! The team is looking for someone who will work on projects in high-risk and sensitive areas.
Are you a qualified, motivated and entrepreneurial internal audit or risk professional? Then you might be the right fit!
For This Role, You Should Have
- 6+ years of internal controls experience.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience from Big4 or e-commerce industry (Media, tech or entertainment companies are preferred).
- Ability to understand and identify enhancements and improvements to unfamiliar business processes with minimal background information, including the ability to formally document processes and related risks/controls/enhancements within flowcharts or process narratives.
- Project management skills related to internal audit or process improvement initiatives (planning, fieldwork, documentation, remediation, etc.) to support execution of Internal Controls initiatives.
- CIA, CISA, CPA or applicable certification preferred.
As an Internal Controls and Risk Business Partner, You Will
- Be responsible for oversight of internal controls environment through a review of risk indicators and execution of risk-based controls assessments, including management of remediation of controls enhancements.
- Manage process improvement initiatives to understand processes and opportunities to drive enhancements, resulting in cost-savings and efficiency improvements.
- Lead projects focused on defining previously minimally or undefined processes through meeting with process owners, formally documenting processes, and identifying key risks and controls, along with areas for process enhancement or improvement.
- Provide control guidance and insight to functional business partners in areas under development/change of business processes.
Why should you work here? This company:
- Is an exciting and fast-growing Tech company that is extremely successful with their business model.
- Offers exceptional internal growth opportunities – from promotions to working on different projects, there are countless options!
- Allows you to work on a hybrid schedule in Mountain View and has offices around the world.
- Will pay you a competitive wage and benefits!
Did I spark your interest and you think that you might be a good fit? Then please send me your resume to email@example.com for careful consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!