Human Resources Coordinator
HR Coordinator – East Coast – Remote:
Our SaaS client is offering you a unique opportunity to hone your administrative skills in a high-support environment. Your Human Resources experience, in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit, will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit, collaborate team, and make a name for yourself at an industry-leading company – apply below.
What you'll do:
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and excellent ability to play a key support role for the executive staff.
- Assist with onboarding new employees
- Assist with I9 verification
- Efficiently perform administrative tasks
- Ability to multi-task and provide confidential support to various members of the staff
- Assist hiring managers in setting up interviews
Who you are:
- 1+ year of experience, or green-graduates with a human resource degree or interest
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Experience with HRIS system is helpful
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and communication skills.
Why work here:
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Employee-centric company with work-life balance
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
What to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please send your resume to Cydney Andersen firstname.lastname@example.org. If your background meets the qualifications, we will reach out!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!