Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager – Fully Onsite
Want to make a real impact? Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading Real Estate company in Dallas to help further develop their team. The team has a great foundation, but they are looking for outside Talent to implement new HR strategies to get them to the next level. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you'll do:
- Manage employee relations, retention and reward programs in a multicultural working environment
- Handle the company's talent acquisition, hiring and on-boarding processes
- Assist with updating policy handbook and ensuring most current best practices are followed
- Manage benefits and assist in the payroll process as appropriate
- Oversee employee relations such as coaching employees through difficult situations and work with outside counsel on complex employee relations
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, open to other fields as well
- 3-5+ years of progressive HR experience either as a strong Senior Generalist or management
- Payroll software experience is a PLUS!
- Experience with mid to large size companies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with senior leadership, incoming employees and internal team members
- Willing and able to go onsite in Dallas 5x a week
Why work here:
- Supportive and Engaged leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to an exciting, devoted and kind leadership team with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- High-growth mode work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and assist with their expansion.
- Top-rated benefits package: including great health premiums, flexible PTO, and stock options.
- People: amazing direct supervisor who likes to approach work with a positive and fun attitude.
What To Do Now
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $80,000 to $100,000 per year DOE. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.