Hybrid Accounting Leader (SEC, Technical, Operational Accounting)
Hybrid Accounting Leader (SEC, Technical, Operational Accounting) – Public Biotech – Strong Product and Growth – 100% Remote
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing, publicly traded company as one of their star Accounting leader. Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm. Apply Now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA preferred.
- 5-8+ years of related accounting experience in Big4 or top tier public accounting experience.
- Thorough exposure to handling SEC reporting, financial statement tie outs, and technical accounting.
- Strong organization skills with ability to see both the forest and the trees.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze and create procedures for financial deliverables (i.e. 10-K, 10-Q, SEC filings).
- Research and provide guidance on SEC Reporting.
- Assist with month end close process and procedures
- Work through stock compensation and employee stock plan with external resources.
- Assist in working with external auditors to enhance internal controls.
Why work here?
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: This company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
- Supportive leadership: You’ll be directly reporting to a competent and devoted leader with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Compensation and Benefits: Well-rounded compensation package that offers great health benefits.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!