Income Tax Manager
Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading retail company is looking for an expert, mission-oriented Income Tax Manager to help grow their team. The ideal candidate has 8+ years of corporate tax and/or national CPA firm experience. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare technical tax research for tax compliance
- Prepare, and manager annual state tax provision documentation
- Prepare responses to state and local taxing authorities for all tax correspondence received
- Manage state and local income tax audits
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 8+ years of corporate tax and/or national CPA firm experience
- CPA or Master’s required
- Extensive experience with ASC 740 and SOX requirements
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment! Perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company
- Competitive compensation including bonus
- People/Atmosphere! Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!